NATURAL BODY WAXING & HAIR REMOVAL
Nufree is a natural, self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey. It is the gold standard in hair removal carried by thousands of professionals throughout the world. It was developed over 30 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove hair from a patient before surgery. Here are the reasons why we chose Nufree as our hair removal solution:
- It is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin
- It is a self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial so it is safe, clean and germ free
- It is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body
- It does not dry up and can be erased easily
- It sticks more to the hair than to the skin, therefore it is a lot less painful
- It offers long lasting results, because Nufree removes the entire bulb and hair shaft.
WAXING FOR HER
WAXING FOR HIM
Men’s Half Arm
Men’s Full Arm
Men’s Upper Back
Men’s Lower Back
Men’s Full Back
Men’s Lower Leg
Men’s Upper Leg
Men’s Full Leg
PREPARATION AND TIPS FOR WAXING SERVICES
- For optimal results - hair should be 1/4" long for all body waxing.
- We appreciate you arriving clean and freshly showered for your body waxing appointment - please refrain from using any body lotions/creams as oily skin and wax do not mix.
- A pain reliever/anti-inflammatory can be taken 40 minutes prior to a waxing appointment to minimize discomfort if you are concerned or sensitive to pain.
- Be sure to pick up your Finipil home care products for maintaining a smooth and healthy skin.
- Cotton or loose clothing is recommended to avoid skin irritation after the service.
- We recommend that you make your appointment a few days before or after your menstrual cycle to avoid added sensitivity.
- Please discontinue the use of Retin-A, Renova, Glycolic or other over the counter topicals 5 days before and after waxing.